If you are missing a tooth, one implant and a crown can replace it. A dental implant replaces both the lost natural tooth and its root. Dr. Levine’s office is convenient for patients in Toronto, North York, and surrounding areas.
Advantages of single dental implant treatment
- They look and function like a natural tooth
- Because a dental implant will replace your tooth root, the bone is better preserved
- It’s easy to keep clean and maintained
- Eat all the foods you love
- Fixed treatment option (not removable)
The placement of the implant
First, the implant is placed into your jaw. Over the next couple of months, the implant and the bone are allowed to bond together. During this time, a temporary restoration will be placed over implant.
Finally, a replacement tooth called a crown will be created custom for you and attached to the implant. After a short time, you will notice restored confidence in your smile and ability to chew and speak.
Call our Toronto office today to learn more about single tooth dental implants.